1. Please open Chrome on your computer and login to Anymeeting.
Note: Safari and Firefox will require you to install the Intermedia Unite application as those browsers are incompatible. The Unite application will only work for users that have a landline phone. If you only have access to Anymeeting you will need to use Chrome to start a conference.
2. Enter your BAE email address and the password that came in your Intermedia welcome email.
Note: If you have already logged into Intermedia to setup your phone, enter the password you have previously created and skip the next step.
3. You'll be prompted to change your password. Re-enter the default password and a new one of your choosing. Please make sure it is a "Strong" password. If it isn't it won't let you proceed.
3. You should now be redirected to the front page of Anymeeting.
4. This is the meeting URL that people can go to join a meeting you've started.
If you click on the pencil to the right you can change the URL to something specific so it can be easily remembered.
5. This is the phone number if someone wants to join over the phone. If they join by phone they will need the PIN.
6. If you are ready to start a meeting click on, "Start a Meeting Now". It will bring up this window to name and send out invites to who you want to join.
Please enter a title and email addresses of who you want to join. Then click on, "Start Now".
Note: You can send an invite to anyone, not just other BAE employees.
7. You now have an active conference started. The people you sent invites out to can now join.
8. The top tool bar will control your audio, video, and screen sharing options. Here is a description of each tool.
A. Enables or disables your microphone.
B. Enables or disables your camera.
C. Enables or disables screen sharing so other participants can view your screen.
D. Not available.
E. Switch to communicate from your computer to your phone.
F. This will allow you to select a different webcam or microphone if another one is present.
8. This bar can be switched between Attendees and Chat. Attendees shows who is currently in the meeting and Chat displays the chat window.
9. You can now download and install the Intermedia Unite application. It can be used to start a conference, send and receive phone calls, and has a directory for all of your colleagues landline extensions. You can download it from here.
Note: The Unite application will only work for users that have a landline phone. If you only have access to Anymeeting you will need to use Chrome to start a conference.
If you have any questions on Anymeeting, the Unite application, or anything else please reach out to: email@example.com