1. In your web browser go to https://outlook.office365.com/mail/login.html and login with your email address and password.
2. Click on the Settings (Gear) icon at the top right of the window.
3. On the Settings window, select View all Outlook settings on the bottom.
4. Next click on the Mail tab, then the Automatic Replies tab. To enable your away message, select Automatic Replies On.
5. Here you can set the date and time for your message to be active, what you want your message will say, and if you want it to send it to all incoming messages or just people in our organization. When done please click on Save at the bottom right of your screen.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.