1. Open the Teams app on your iPad and sign in with your BAE email and password.
Note: If you don't have the Teams application on your computer you can download it here.
2. Once logged in click on the Calendar icon to create a meeting.
3. Next Click on the Calendar with a plus icon to create a new meeting.
4. Here you will enter all of the information for your meeting.
1. Enter a name for the meeting.
2. Add participants by entering their email address.
3. Set the time and duration of the meeting.
4. Click on Done at the top once completed.
4. Once the meeting is created and it's time to start, in the calendar tab and click on Join.
5. At the bottom of the screen are controls for your audio and video.
1. Enables and disables your camera.
2. Enables and disables your microphone.
3. Enables and disables your speaker.
4. Ends the meeting.
6. When someone joins the meeting you will get a notice that they are in the "Lobby" and you will need to admit them. Click on View Lobby.
7. Click on their name and then on Admit. Click on the back button at the top and the meeting can begin.