1. On your computer open the Mail application, click on the Mail tab, and then Preferences.
2. Click on the Signatures tab at the top right of the window. From there you will see the listed signatures that have been created. To edit one select your signature in the middle column and edit the contents on the right.
To add a new signature click on the + or - icons at the bottom.
1. On your iPhone/iPad go to Settings and then click on the Mail tab.
2. Next select the Signature tab.
3. Select the signature you would like to edit and make the needed changes.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.